Spring is approaching quickly, and video would be perfect for those red-letter days, including Mother's Day, graduations, and anniversaries. That’s why one of our most popular items this time of year is a Photo Video Keepsake. Call us today to find out more!
Are you looking to give a special gift from the heart? Don’t overlook this chance to really honor Mom, grad, or your beloved partner with a montage of photos, slides, and/or video enhanced with your honoree’s favorite music.
Why is a PhotoVideo Keepsake the perfect gift? It is:
Personal - What is more unique than beautiful photos complemented by inspiring music? Each Keepsake is a story - a customized testimony.
Powerful - What better way to say "I love you" or "I'm proud of you" or "I'd do it all over again?"
Portable - PhotoVideo Keepsakes can be shown almost anywhere – in homes, offices, auditoriums, or fellowship halls. Another reason why they are the perfect way to honor anyone, anytime and anywhere.
Practical - Keepsakes make great gifts, not just for the subject, but for all your loved ones – and they’re easily shared.
Now is the time to get started on your masterpiece. Let’s look at the calendar and note some approaching “Keepsake-worthy” events:
Remember, creativity takes time! Make your Photo Video Keepsake the best it can be. Call us today!
- Mother’s Day – Mom has always made us feel special. Now you can do the same with a powerful PhotoVideo Keepsake.
- Graduation – Imagine a "Birth to Graduation" presentation combining photos, videos, certificates, first grade projects, college acceptance letters, favorite music through the years.... you name it! Long after the ceremony your gift will be enjoyed for years to come.
- Anniversaries - Create a tribute to your beloved with your time together captured through images, video and music.
- Birthdays - Don't forget upcoming birthdays in the next few months!
- Father’s Day - Dad will be just as moved and thrilled as Mom with a unique PhotoVideo Keepsake.
Video is Fun! This Indianapolis couple had 20 costume changes to produce this fun, homemade video that has over 10 million views.Click here!